HarpNinja V1.5 has been submitted for review to AppStore. The PC/OSX desktops versions will be released in the next day or so via the website. Stay tuned for more updates!
HarpNinja V1.5 Release Notes
- New Feature! Step Sequencer for Jam Track creation/sharing.
- Added more chords, including Root + Fifth to facilitate position learning
- Added visual guides for low, middle, upper octaves
- Recording time now 30secs (looping) + added a recording progress bar
- Fixed broken Main Menu news button link
- Many code updates
More details on the Step Sequencer:
- Create your own jam tracks by tapping out beats, melodies and harmonies.
- Features 8 unique tones to choose from.
- Change the key, scale, and tempo of your track in real time.
- Control the FX: Create awesome delays and reverbs with the outboard effects.
- 8 Pages of step sequencer fun to create a full backing tune or Jam Track.
- Save your creations for later with space for 18 compositions on your device.
- You can also share your creations online with Harp/Net! An integrated cloud based sharing system.
- StepSeq will ask you to create or select an existing user profile on entry to it.
- These profiles are used for uploading your compositions to Harp/Net! for sharing with other HarpNinja users.
- You can have up to 4 different profiles, each of which are uniquely searchable on Harp/Net!
- Press the Help button (the one with the Question Mark) for some guidance on how to use it.